The Bosnia & Herzegovina Futures Foundation was officially established in December of 2015 but commenced with its work in December of 2016. Since then, it has supported students through scholarships, internships, mentoring, public workshops, presentations, conferences, professional development and much more. The list below shows what the foundation has supported and achieved since. The foundation provides financial as well as in kind products/services/opportunties which carry a nominal value. We have tried to valuate some of them as best as possible.
- 10 May 2017 - BH Futures Foundation awards 5 travel grants to LEAP Summit in Zagreb (500 BAM)
- 29 April 2017 - First public presentation of the BH Futures Foundation presented at BiHDiaspora Conference in Washington DC
- 20-22 April 2017 - BH Futures Foundation supports 30 students to attend Patho-Gen 2017 (Spring School of Pathology and Molecular Genetics) hosted by Sharklab ADRIA in Sarajevo (1000 BAM)
- 20 April 2017 - BH Futures Foundation awards six travel grants for students to attend major conferences and work experience in other countries. Adnan Mujanovic (Faculty of Medicine, University of Tuzla) will be going to Barcelona, Mladen Veletic, (Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Banja Luka) will be going to Madrid, Džan Ahmed Jesenković (Faculty of Medicine, University of Sarajevo) will be going to Portugal, Adna Saracevic (Faculty of Medicine, University of Sarajevo) will be going to Latvia, Neja Mlaco (Faculty of Medicine, University of Sarajevo), Emina Letic (Faculty of Medicine, University of Sarajevo) will be going to Turkey. The students were partially funded for travel to the value of (1500 BAM)
- 14 April 2017 - BH Futures Foundation donates brand new Printer / Photo Copier to OS Klokotnica (Primary School in Central Bosnia) (500 BAM), Read the full story here
- 17 March 2017 - Two full BH Futures Foundation Scholarships (2 x 1800 BAM) awarded to Mr. Milan Kusmuk (Mechanical Engineering, University of East Sarajevo) and Mr. Amer Muratovic (Electrical Engineering, University of Tuzla)
- 17 March 2017 - Single semester BH Futures Foundation Scholarship (900 BAM) awarded to Ms. Vildana Hrnjic (Graphical Engineering, University of Banja Luka)
- 9 March 2017 - Kristina Mladjenovic provided with registration to Oracle Academy Day (50 BAM)
- 3/6 March 2017 - Adna Cosic and Kristina Mladjenovic awarded with registration to CityOS Foundation two day workshop on Air Quality Sensing Technology (2 x 200 BAM)
- 20 February 2017 - Five students awarded registration to attend CMBEBiH2017 Conference in facebook competition, 1. Amila Muhić 2. Nermin Đuzić 3. Alma Mujanović 4. Emina Mahmutbegović 5. Melisa Kuralic (5 x 60 BAM)
- 3 December 2016 - 1st place innovation award (1000 BAM), 6 x Samsung tablets (2400 BAM) presented to Harun Hrustić, Bošnjak Armin, Kenan Beganović, Ajla Divoš, Anida Ibrahimagić, Lejla Međić, Nizama Perenda i Ramiz Mujčinović from the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Zenica. The award was given for their innovation "Portable PiProjector" presented at the IEEE SYPCBiH 2016 Congress. Full story can be found here.
- 3 December 2016 - 2nd place innovation award (750 BAM) was presented to Adi Kadic, Boris Ivankovic, Dario Frimel, Tarik Causevic and Tarik Jahic from the Faculty of Economics & IT, University of Sarajevo. The award was given for their innovation "Pin-Trip" presented at the IEEE SYPCBiH 2016 Congress. Full story can be found here.
- 2 December 2016 - Two full BH Futures Foundation Scholarships (2 x 1800 BAM) awarded to Ms. Adna Cosic (Mechanical Engineering, University of Zenica) and Ms. Kristina Mladjenovic (Mechanical Engineering, University of East Sarajevo)
- 2 December 2016 - Dalibor Djumic receives 250 BAM, Samsung Tablet (400 BAM) and free registration to CMBEBiH2017 (60 BAM) as part of the 1st place research project award poster, Arrows System at IEEE SYPCBiH 2016. Find out more about Dalibor and his award here. Jasna Nuhic receives 100 BAM and free registration to CMBEBiH2017 (60 BAM) as part of the 2nd place research project award poster, Plastic Waste to Fuel at IEEE SYPCBiH 2016. Find out more about Jasna and her award here.
- 1-4 December 2016 - BH Futures Foundation along with partners IEEE Young Professionals and Youth Employment Project organised the first Student & Young Professional Congress at ETF Sarajevo. 100 students from all over Bosnia & Herzegovina participated, watch the video by clicking here
- 22 December 2015 - BH Futures Foundation organises IEEE forum in Sarajevo and awards 12 electrical engineering students with paid memberships to the world's largest proessional organisation (500 BAM)